Eric Kitson was recently elected as a UKIP County Councillor for Stourport, Worcestershire . Stand for Peace can reveal Kitson’s anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim sentiment as well as his support for far-right extremism. Kitson has posted comments expressing that:
– Hitler was part of the ‘Rothshild conspiracy’, a group of Jewish bankers who supposedly run the world
– Muslims in Britain are part of the Rothschild Conspiracy
– Muslim women should be hanged
– Islam is a cancer that should be exterminated with nuclear weapons.
– Pictures of Muslims being spit roasted with the Quran as fuel.
– Support for the far-right EDL
– Support for unity between Nigel Farage and BNP leader Nick Griffin
There’s also a piece about him on Loonwatch here.