Police are appealing for witnesses after eggs were thrown at people and properties over the past few weeks in Ipswich.
On Tuesday 23 June, around 11pm in Greyfriars eggs were thrown at a person.
The following took place on Monday 29 June:
– Belstead Road around 9.50pm an egg was thrown at a person.
– Station Street around 10pm eggs were thrown at shop front.
– Woodbridge Road around 10pm eggs were thrown at a person.
– Woodbridge Road around 10pm eggs were thrown at a cyclist.
– Woodbridge Road around 10.15pm eggs were thrown at a person.
On Thursday 2 July:
– Woodbridge Road East around 10.30pm eggs were thrown at a person.
– Spring Road around 11.15pm eggs were thrown at a shop window.
– Yarmouth Road around 11.20pm eggs were thrown at a person.
This is also believed to be linked to an incident in High Road, Trimley on Sunday 28 June around 9.50pm where eggs were thrown from vehicle at a person standing at a bus stop.
In most of the incidents the eggs were seen to be thrown from a silver estate car, possibly a Mondeo.
If you witnessed any of the incidents or have any information please call Police Community Support Officer Francis Howard from Ipswich South West Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, quoting IW/15/2737.