I understand that the continuous barrage of vitriolic hate mail by the nasty, rancid left would have influenced Iian Duncan Smith’s decision to resign but cutting disabled benefits while giving tax cuts to high earners is not one nation conservativism. Iian Duncan Smith passionately wants to help those who Labour trapped in poverty to exploit at election time. Let’s not forget the real reason cuts to PIP were proposed. They were proposed because in accordance to the wishes of the left, this government has continued the policy of the last Labour government of subsidising big business through the system of tax credits and as a result, savings need to be found elsewhere.
- Stupid Things the Left have Tweeted about the Mini Budget
- Thirty Billion Quid to get us out of this
- We have obtained a copy of next weeks Radio Times
- Slavery Historic and Modern
- No Services at Saint Andrew’s Melton for some time
- Left Wing Conspiracy Theorists Create Something more Pointless than the Lib Dems
George Warren on Cuts to BBC Local Programmes t… Nico Swevels on My letter to the BBC The BBC is in Troubl… on BBC Smug About Murdoch’s… hhrt on Then and Now Response to Archant… on Covid Long tail Support Group… Response to Archant… on More on Covid Longtail (Post C…