The elections for Suffolk County Council will decide the future of our area. And on Thursday 4th May there is a clear choice.
If elected to run Suffolk County Council we will implement our clear plan to improve life for all residents in our community by:
- Keep council tax to an absolute minimum
- Invest £250m in road maintenance and new highway infrastructure over the next 4 years, as well as repair 1,000 miles of roads – a quarter of the county’s network
- Repair 1,000 miles of roads – a quarter of the county’s network
- Invest £1billion on caring for Suffolk’s elderly residents.
- Work towards 100% of Suffolk’s Schools being ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding.
- Create 180 apprenticeships over the next two years
Remember, your polling station is open from 7am until 10pm on Thursday 4th May