Find out about the different support services for Suffolk residents and information for professionals.
Get free professional advice in confidence on a range of things that you might need some help with.
Call us to have a chat about:
- your mortgage or credit cards
- rent arrears or other debts
- COVID-19 related concerns and what it means for you and/or your family
- access to food
- one off grants for things such as:
- white goods
- fuel vouchers
- other unforeseen expenses
Helpline: 0800 068 3131
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm.
As part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak there has been a joint response between a number of statutory and voluntary sector partners co-ordinated by the Collaborative Communities Board. There is a clear need to provide ongoing support to the Suffolk population both in response to Covid-19 and to meet wider support needs.
The Suffolk Advice and Support Service will bring together five essential areas of work.
- Single Point of Access
- Local Welfare Assistance Scheme
- Food banks
- Suffolk InfoLink
- The Warm Handover